Here’s guide about Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2018/2019 is what this page is all – Download Form Here www.nisrecruitment.org.ng
This is to notify the General Public and candidates that applied for the 2017 NIS recruitment, the Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB) has shortlisted successful candidates and has sent out invitations.
Please check the email used during application for further details. Incase you were not shortlisted. Kindly be patient as future opening will be announce at other times.
Requirements for NIS recruitment 2018
- Applicants for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment 2018 must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicants must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
- Applicant for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment 2018 must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
List’s of vacancies for Nigerian immigration service recruitment 2018/2019
Other Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Vacancies
- Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII)
- Immigration Assistant III
- Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII)
See Other recruitment you can Apply For below:
- Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018 – www.npfcareers2018.net
- 2018 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form
- Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018/2019 – recruitment.army.mil.ng
- AADS Recruitment 2018 Registration Start’s soon
- Npower Recruitment 2018 Application Register Here >> Portal.npower.gov.ng
How to Apply for Nigerian immigration service recruitment 2018/2019
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Application form is not yet out.
You have to make sure you disregard any news now about NIS recruitment form.
Would you like to get regular updates about Nigerian immigration service recruitment 2018? If yes, comment now below.